Recession has trigerred severe cost cutting everywhere. The following events are expected to be observed soon.
- A picture will only be worth 900 words from now on
- Tata Nano will be launched in only a three wheel model
When Ratan Tata was asked if it was possible to run a car on three wheels only, he responded "everything's possible, where there's a wheel there is a way"
- Fortune 500 will only contain a list of Top 400 companies from now on
- Due to rising prices of Gold, Olympics will only have Silver and Bronze medals
economists describe this phenomenon as "winner's curse"
- Director Maniratnam will be called Ratnam from now on, there's no Money left in the industry
- 20-20 cricket will be further reduced to toss-toss. Flip of coin will decide the winner of the match
- Reliance ADAG's "BIG" will be rebranded. ADAG's companies will now be called Medium TV, Medium Pictures, Medium Music, Medium FM etc.
- LeT will reduce the number of terror attacks on India and cap it to one every quarter
some people have interpreted this as being a direct consequence of reduction in US aid to Pak
- Shiv Sena has called for limiting the number of packs that Bollywood heroes can build by working out.
"This uncontrolled race of 6 packs for Shahrukh Khan and 8 packs for Amir Khan will lead us no where. We are anti-Pak people", said the Sena chief.
- Mallika Sherawat has offered to implement further downsizing in the raw material cost of her dresses but people have pleaded her not to contribute any further